Saturday, 27 September 2014

Time

It's that time. The time to say goodbye and close this blog. 

While I do love blogging I feel that while I'm not able to blog to the standard I want, I won't. You see for a while my heart wasn't in it, then I didn't have the time and now I have a little more time I have other things in my life I'm getting stuck into. It's on my mind all the time which isn't a great feeling so I'm going to close this blog and the facebook page in the next week or so.


I will be keeping the blog's Instagram account going. So if you want to keep following you can find me here http://instagram.com/livingonalatte/

Maybe I'll be back some day here or maybe I'll pop up guest blogging on someone else's blog one day. Who knows but for now ...  

Thank you and Goodbye

Take Care Everyone

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kerina - Good luck lovely with your next adventure and hopefully I will see you pop up again in the future in my feed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sorry to see you go Kerina but understand why. Wishing you all the best and I hope to see all your great kids activity ideas on Instagram. It's been so great reading your blog the last few years. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck with the next part of your journey Kerina. Will be making sure you are definitely on my instagram feed. Here's to whatever the future may bring you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you've got wonderful things going on outside the virtual world, and that is not a bad thing. Best wishes going forward.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...