Thursday, 28 November 2013

Our Summer Bucket

Well it's not officially Summer yet but the warmer weather is certainly here! So a little while back I got organised so my kids could be sun safe quickly and easily with out needing a lot of help from me. I'm a great believer in making my kid's independent so I wanted all the sun safe stuff in one place that they could access it easily.


So here's what's in our Summer bucket ...

  • sunscreen
  • sunglasses 
  • hats
all in a super cute polka dot bucket from Target 
which lives on the bottom shelf of our entry hallway table.

We have roll-on sunscreen as I have been teaching the girls to apply their own sunscreen. I'm amazed at what a great job they do now and because they are doing a lot of it themselves, they love it. We never have any tantrums about putting sunscreen on. It also puts my mind at rest knowing that Molly will be able to reapply her own sunscreen at school next year. 
 
Do you do something similiar in Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...