Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Review: Yummy Project


I've been checking out the Yummy Project lately.
The Yummy Project is all about a great funky cake products all in a do-it-yourself kit. 


They sent me a Princess Cake Pops Kit to have a little fun with. It has everything you need and check out the fabulous packaging! It sure was fun creating little princesses as a little treat with my cherubs.


The kit was presented beautifully and the instructions very detailed including pictures to help you

How cool is it that everything is one box including a fabulous cake stand.
Last time I attempted cake pops I made some dodgy at home styrofoam thing that certainly is not as good as the cake stand provided. You can reuse the cake stand too. There is some good value for money in these kits!


The cake was super easy to make!



 I had lots of fun with the girls creating them but I have to admit my chocolate melting skills aren't any good. I got slightly distracted by the kids at the time and I over did the chocolate. I may just be the worst cake pop but maker in the world!

 But the kits are fantastic, ingredients top notch and ..... yum yum!!
Despite my terrible chocolating skills I still think you they pretty damn cute.


Check out all the other types of kits available here.
There are princesses, owls, ponies, dogs, monsters, pigs, teapots and even cute bikki pops. 

Disclosure: Yummy Project supplied me with the products but I was not paid for this review. 
All opinions are mine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...