Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Pretend Play - Baking, Chocolate Cupcakes and Candles

Well today I was all planned to blog about something I had organised last week but then my kids got a little creative and I thought I'd share that with you instead.

The girls asked for the baking tub out. In the kitchen baking tub (just a plain Ikea Trofast tub) which lives in one of my kitchen cupboard I keep all the kids Tupperware baking range goodies that we have. My girls love to use them when they help me bake but they also love getting them out and pretending to bake. So out they came on the dining room table ....







We all had such a lovely morning.
Yes me too! Kids were so engaged I managed to sneak away many times 
and get a few jobs done around the house. Win, win for all!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like they had a great time. Super cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...