Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Lately ....

 I thought I'd share a little of what I've been up to lately.


Molly came home with a box of fundraiser chocolates.
Yes most of them have been eaten by us and by that I mean hubby and I!! Whoops!


I did a little baking too ....


There was a Custard Cake from my very clever baking friend Clare at The Home She Made.

And the Short Notice Slice on the left is sooo easy. Here's the thermomix version and here's the non-thermo version from Hello Little House.

I've spent quite a bit of time with family and friends. There's been play dates, lunches and coffee catch-ups.


I went on a pickling onion night run through my local Real Food Co-op (formally part of Food Co-op NOR Perth). It was a great night where a meet some lovely ladies and came home with eight jars of pickled onions. There were quite a few laughs had over my slight obsession with the jars that had pretty designs on them!



 We've had a few impromptu picnics out in the garden. 
The girls are loving having shared lunches and morning/afternoon teas at the moment.


I also spent some time working on some future camping organisation posts.
Coming soon to the blog ...



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my recipe. Sadly Hello Little House did not do that, nor ask to use my recipe. In fact, not a word from her. Pretty rude, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...