Monday, 15 July 2013

Hello again!

For those of you that follow my blog through the Living on a Latte facebook page you would know that following the passing of my father-in-law I decided it was time for a real break from blogging, facebooking and instragramming. The break was good and allowed me to focus on what I need to at the time and gave me time to devote to healing. 

This year has been a very hard year for me. As I mentioned before after battling for a the last year and a half my father-in-law passed away. This in itself has been hard but there are a lot of behind the scenes stuff that happens when someone is sick and when they pass that adds to load of grieving for a lost one. My husband was his Dad's next of kin so there was and still is a lot to do and a lot to organise. This along side trying to run a business and still spend time with family and love ones can be a battle. Sadly we also suffered a further loss earlier in the year when I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks. The pregnancy was unplanned, unexpected but still very much welcomed, so this was quite difficult time. Life has dealt us some rough cards this year but I'm back and ready to take it on.

Now I feel ready to come back to blog land. 
I've missed it and I've missed all my lovely readers. So .....



..... I'm back!

I hope you enjoy what the future has in store for this little blog.
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry to hear about all your sad news :( I hope the blog was good for you and I'm glad to see you pop your head back in - had noticed the absence :) Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina it's so nice to come back to such lovely readers xx

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely! So glad to see your link pop up in my feed
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful lady. So happy to see you back and I hope with all my heart the second half of this year is much, much kinder to you. Keep strong lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your kindness and support Bianca xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Kerina - I check in every now and then, I don't think I have ever commented before. I just added you to my blogroll while doing a tidy up and then read this post. Such a very difficult time you have been through, far too much loss. may the end of 2013 and be a more positive time for you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...