Monday, 6 May 2013

Blog Everyday in May Challenge: Professing my love for my Bloggie Friends


My Dearest Bloggie Friends



Many of you who have been readers of my blog for a while know who my favourite dear blogger friends are. For those of you who don't I'll introduce you ....



There's the ever sweet and talented Bianca from A Little Delightful

The very creative and super busy Liz from Bizzy Dayz

The very wonderful and resourceful Clare from The Home She Made

And lastly the fabulous super organised woman and ex-blogger Jade who inspired me to start blogging.

-

These girls are all so very clever and boy can we shop! They are always inspiring me with lots of great ideas. We 'get' each other and I love that.

Thanks girls for just being you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...