Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Blog Everyday in May Challenge: The Story of My Life

I've accepted the challenge to blog everyday in May from Jenni at Story of My Life. I'm a little apprehensive as I'm not used to getting all personal on here but you only live once! The topics are set and I'm away ...


The Story of My Life 
(in 250 words or less) ...

I was born to in Bunbury, Western Australia in the 70's. I was the last of six children. I have four sisters and a brother (you have to feel sorry for him). We moved again when I was six to Rockingham where I had a very impressive Lego collection. Perth finally became my home when I was 13.


I first moved out of home at 18 but moved back in about a year later. I went to Uni and studied early childhood teaching. I was very happy when that was all done and dusted. I just wanted to experience the real world. For several years I worked hard and partied hard while having a string of crappy boyfriends!

I've lived in 14 different homes! Only four of these were as a child. As you can tell I'm quite experienced in moving.

I met my husband when I was 27years old. He had a shaved head, a goatee and although he seemed nice I thought he looked like a bit of a bad boy. I'd had enough of that scene. It took another six months til we met again and I finally saw him for his true self. It's funny as we are so similar in some ways but so opposite in others.

We married in 2005 and have not looked back. Our two beautiful daughters took a while coming but they finally blessed our lives in 2009 and 2011. The love I have for my children amazes me every single day.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca. I loved looking back at the photos of me when I was little. The cheeky looks remind me so much of the girls.

      Delete
  2. It's great to meet so many bloggers because of the May challenge. What a beautiful story. Here's to many happy years with your husband and kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...