Monday, 29 April 2013

Loving my new hooks!

Yesterday hubby finally got around to hanging up some hooks in our laundry and the kids bathroom. Yay! I'm actually glad it took him so long because I actually changed my mind about the hooks going up in the bathroom. This is the one that went up ...




But these were the ones I initially bought. I ended up going for the shorter ones as they were going to fit our bathroom better. Both set were from Bed, bath and table. The ones 'bath' set were $19.95. Don't worry the other ones will not go to waste. I want to use them as beach towels for outside. I just need to figure out what to do with them. They need to go dark and be more weather proof. If you have any tips please let me know.

Here are the laundry hooks ...


Of course this is the cooler weather setup. In summer I will hang their beach bags, hats and towels here so that they are easily accessible when we are go out to friends, family or the beach.
 These hooks are called Tjusig and are from Ikea.

I just may have become addicted to the idea of hooks. I have a few more ready to go soon. 
Watch out house!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loving hooks in this household too :) yours look great! The towel one should be fine with a lick of outdoor weatherproof paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey-Lee. You'd think I would have known that being married to a painter but ah nope didn't cross my mind! So seriously thank you I will be giving it a go :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...