Sunday, 17 February 2013

A Little Valentine's Love wrap up 2013

I thought I'd do a little photo wrap up of Valentine's Day and the lead up to it in this house.
We did get to do all the crafts we had planned but that's life and there's always next year.
I had shared a few photos on my facebook page but thought I'd put them all together in one post.

 
 
 
 
 
We celebrated as a family by having cake, coffee and baby cinos together for afternoon tea.
We all had a lot of fun spreading the love this Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

  1. looks like alot of fun was had - love the crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Kerina! I love the tissue paper hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tablescape, you have a lucky family to be showered in love and cakes on V Day! Great to meet a fellow Perthian as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...