Tuesday, 21 August 2012

DIY School Theme Birthday Invitations


I always like to make my own Birthday invitations. I'm lucky to have Photoshop and I am slowing getting better at using it to make printable cards and labels.
 
This year Molly's birthday theme was all about starting school.


Here's what I came up with for her birthday invitation. I used a notepad paper background from here that I found through Pinterest.

 Here was the first version. 


It just wasn't right so then I purchased the pencil clip art here from Erin Bradley designs for $5 dollars. I thought this looked much more colourful.


I print them simply as 6x4 photos at at Officeworks for just 10c each so it works our fairly cost effective.

Here are some previous invitations I've made



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...