Sunday, 8 January 2012

Top 5 posts of 2011

I'm Back!!

2011 was a great year for me personally and a great year as a family.

We welcomed our beautiful little Jasmin into the world and watched in joy as Molly's personality shone through as she grew into the gorgeous little toddler she is today.

We just about completely redid our front and back yards. These were mammoth tasks and my lovely husband worked so hard to get these done ASAP so the kids had a more child-friendly yard. Just a few more projects to do this year!
 One of the many other great things that happened this year is this blog and it's facebook page I have met some truly wonderful people on this journey. Thank you all for your kindness and support. I'm back for 2012 now so I thought I'd start slowly with having a look back at the Top 5 posts I had last year.











Cheers to 2011 and bring on the fabulous 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...