Friday, 9 December 2011

Christmas Decorating 2011 Part 1

Our Christmas decorating this year has a red, silver and white theme. I was going to do Red, green and white but when I started the green got canned! Of course there is a hint of green in places as it is Christmas afterall.

I love our new Merry Christmas Banner from Typo. I love that when I tied it to the blinds it stays perfect when opening and closing them.



Here our buffet. The new things this year are the red and white bowl which was on clearance at Kmart for $1.50, blackboard countdown board from BigW and two small frames from Bed, bath and table. My husband assures me her will finally hang the picture above the buffet before Christmas Day!



Molly has lots of Christmas soft toys given to her by her grandparents so I put them in this tin bucket along with the santa hats on the bottom and a Santa puppet I've had for years.


I hope your Christmas decorating is going well.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...