Tuesday, 24 May 2011

The Tupperware Cupboard

A few weeks ago it was time for a tidy up of that horrible cupboard – 

The Tupperware Cupboard! 

I love my Tupperware but towards the end of my pregnancy I began to hate it. This is only because I lacked the energy to put my Tupperware away properly. I have to confess that I simply chucked it in and shut the door as quickly as I could. Lucky for me we have child locks on the cupboard doors otherwise they would have opened up themselves and all the Tupperware would fall on the floor.

My darling number one daughter wanted to help and I let her.




It occupied her for at least an hour. After she went to bed I finished it.

  
My tips
  1. Firstly take everything out of your cupboard.
  2. Wipe down the shelves.
  3. Toss or donate what you don’t want or use.
  4. Group like for like or similar shapes (a rectangle together, bowls inside each other etc).
  5. For items that you use weekly keep the lids with the containers. For other not regularly used items select a large rectangle or square container and store all your lids in this.
  6. Put everything back in you cupboard making sure the things you use the most are at the front of the shelves.
  7. Stand back and admire your hard work.

1 comment:

  1. I never believed that i will be happy again after much frustration. I am Laura Brinks from United States. I have been rejected by my husband after Six(6) years of marriage just because he met another woman and he left me and the kids to suffer.one day when i was reading through the web i stumbled at a post on how god fulaan the great spell caster has helped people to restore broken marriages and relationships and curing of diseases.I emailed him immediately to help my situation via: g o d f u l a a n t e m p l e @ g m a i l. c o m He told me not to worry that my husband will return to me begging and shedding tears of forgiveness. I am so happy that my husband actually returned to me in 48 hours after i obeyed the words and instructions of great god fulaan. contact him today in any of your problems for a lasting solution:
    If you want your ex lover back.
    If you want to be cured of Herpes, Fibroid Cancers and other diseases.
    You want to be rich and famous.
    You want to be promoted in your office.
    if you want to win the troubling court cases.
    You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
    Pregnancy spell to conceive and bear baby.
    email him: godfulaantemple@gmail.com for lasting solution

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...