A few weeks ago it was time for a tidy up of that horrible cupboard –
The Tupperware Cupboard!
I love my Tupperware but towards the end of my pregnancy I began to hate it. This is only because I lacked the energy to put my Tupperware away properly. I have to confess that I simply chucked it in and shut the door as quickly as I could. Lucky for me we have child locks on the cupboard doors otherwise they would have opened up themselves and all the Tupperware would fall on the floor.
My darling number one daughter wanted to help and I let her.
It occupied her for at least an hour. After she went to bed I finished it.
- Firstly take everything out of your cupboard.
- Wipe down the shelves.
- Toss or donate what you don’t want or use.
- Group like for like or similar shapes (a rectangle together, bowls inside each other etc).
- For items that you use weekly keep the lids with the containers. For other not regularly used items select a large rectangle or square container and store all your lids in this.
- Put everything back in you cupboard making sure the things you use the most are at the front of the shelves.
- Stand back and admire your hard work.